• Реклама

Коды ошибок в HP LJ II, IID, IIP, III, IIID, IIIP

Коды ошибок в HP LJ II, IID, IIP, III, IIID, IIIP

Непрочитанное сообщение Сервис-центр СКАН » 17:27 - 02.02.10

HP LJ II, IID, IIP, III, IIID, IIIP
11 Paper Out
Paper tray empty or not seated correctly.
Sensor Arm Stuck or Broken - check for free movement of the sensor arm.
Defective Tray Size Sensing or Configuration - Most trays have tabs which depress a series of switches when installed. Verify that the tabs aren't damaged and that the tray switches located in the printer are not damaged.
Defective Paper Control Sensor PCB.
12 Printer Open
Paper path door or top cover open. Can be caused by a defective toner cartridge, defective cooling fan, PS4 or PS5 sensors.
Also caused by the density adjusting PCA located behind the density adjusting slide switch (first check the electrolytic capacitor C702, 10 uF 50 VDC.
13 Paper Jam
Check the paper, make sure it meets the paper specifications for your printer.
Check the paper path for toner or paper dust.
Look for bits of paper lodged in the path particularly around the sensors.
14 No EP Cartridge
No toner cartridge or cartridge not fully seated.
The connections for the high voltage are made on the left side of the printer so you may want to favor that side as you install the cartridge.
Can be caused by a faulty paper control PCA (the board mounted to the DC power supply in the right front corner of the printer); press the spring contacts and listen for the micro switches.
16 Toner Low
Toner cartridge is empty or toner in cartridge is not distributed evenly.
Bad or dirty cartridge contacts.
Defective High Voltage power supply or cable from DC controller to HVPS.
18 MIO Not Ready
The printer is not connected to a LAN when it's expecting to see a LAN. Terminate the port on the printer with a BNC T and two 50 ohm termination's.
The MIO card is defective or maybe just not seated correctly
20 Memory Overflow
A large print job has exceeded the memory capacity of the printer. Add more memory or simplify the print job.
21 Print Overrun
The print job is to complex. Simplify the job by removing font changes etc. Enable page protect if you have and additional 1 MB of memory installed.
22 Error I/O Config
I/O configuration for the computer or printer is incorrect.
Check I/O Cable.
23 I/O Not Ready
The I/O card is not accepting data. May not be connected or defective.
Watch the termination's on the network cabling.
24 Job Memory Full
The print job is too complex to be processed. Simplify the print job by removing font changes and/or graphics. Add more memory.
30 An I/O time-out or a prompt for user interaction like a manual feed has been exceeded. Check the I/O connections and make sure the proper media is being used.
An unexpected PostScript firmware error: reseat the PostScript SIMM and/or replace it.
PCL file was sent to the printer while in PostScript mode or the PostScript file contains bad data. May need to reload your PostScript print driver file.
40 Make sure computer and printer are set to the same baud rates.
Check the MIO card, remove, clean contacts, reinstall; Replace if defective.
An abnormal connection break may have occurred during data transfer - Press Continue or Go to clear this error message.
43 This indicates a communication problem between the formatter PCA and an optional interface installed (e.g. network card). Reseat the optional interface card.
If the problem continues, remove the optional interface card and set the printer for standard parallel interface through menu then put the printer back online and send a test job from the host computer via the parallel cable. If this is successful, you have a problem with the optional I/O card.
50 Fuser Error
Defective heater, termistor, termoswich, triac.
51 Beam Error
Loss of beam detect. Improperly seated toner cartridge.
Laser shutter blocked or damaged. Damaged fiber optic cable. Defective Laser PCA.
Defective toner cartridge.
Bad or loose cable connectors - Scanner to DC Controller.
Damaged Fiber optic cable.
Defective Scanner Assembly.
52 Scanner Error
Incorrect scanner speed and is generally the same as an error 51.
55 Check the connectors on the DC controller and power supply. If you don't hear the motor immediately and you don't have a paper jam, change the power supply.
57-1 Incompatible memory at either top or bottom slot.
Also check motor cable connections and the main motor.
Can also be DC controller.
59 Add Memory (not enough memory for PostScript option)
62.x Defective Internal Memory
Replace Formatter PCA, check all cables
67,79 Defective formatter PCA; try reseating the connectors and any accessories you may have plugged in
80 Improper MIO connection
Defective MIO Card
Defective Formatter Card
89 PostScript ROM's/SIMM are defective
Сервис-центр СКАН
Помощник админа Консультант

Баллы репутации: 1

Вернуться в Коды и сброс ошибок в HP